Non-destructive Testing Consulting and Analytics
- Consulting services in non-destructive testing;
- Consulting services in NDT equipment selections;
- Consulting in selections of non-destructive testing methods and regulatory documents for non-destructive testing;
- Drafting contracts for the provision of non-destructive testing services;
- Recommendations in selections of contractors, i.e. NDT laboratories;
- Auditing non-destructive testing laboratories;
- Developing technical specifications, operational requirements, technical assignments, test methods, regulatory documents;
- Developing an NDT outcome database, working time record databases;
- Consulting in obtaining permission documents for NDT laboratories and personnel.
For now, the NDT field has accumulated a huge number of questions, contradictions and irregular situations not supported by any coverage in regulatory documents. Such situations can give rise to complex tasks our organization deals with in its activities. Our goal is to help you find a lawful, legally “clean” way to complete your tasks in the shortest possible time.
Meanwhile, our process of resolving our task includes:
- Selecting necessary regulatory documentation and literature;
- Getting in touch with experts in the given field;
- Assistance in finding organizations and specialists;
- Collecting feedback on their work;
- Preparing a report with our suggestions for completing your tasks.
- Employees of academic organizations (universities, research institutes);
- Level II and III NDT experts;
- Operating industrial safety experts;
- Manufacturers of NDT equipment and accessories;
- Accreditation experts;
- Land surveyors;